In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we are making sure our Preschool environment is as safe as possible. We are constantly checking the latest government advice and reviewing health and safety. Check below for the current response from our preschool:
- Numbers are currently limited to no more than 8 children per session.
- Social distancing markers have been placed outside of the Preschool in case of gathering.
- Parents are no longer permitted inside of the building. Children will enter and exit the building individually with staff.
- Drop off time has been extended to minimise gathering at the Preschool doors.
- Pick up times are now staggered. Each parent is given a time to collect their child at drop off.
- Children must wash their hands on entering Preschool and before they leave at the end of the day.
- Children regularly wash hands thoroughly at set intervals throughout the day.
- All surfaces that are touched are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Indoor space is well ventilated with open windows/doors (weather permitting)
- Children are encouraged not to touch their mouths/eyes and to use tissues if needed.
- Children must come into preschool with fresh clothes each day.
- Children must bring lunch in a hard, wipe-able container with no drinks bottles. (Drinks will be provided)
- Outdoor activities are planned daily.