In response to the Covid-19 pandemic we are making sure our Preschool environment is as safe as possible. We are constantly checking the latest government advice and reviewing health and safety. Check below for the current response from our preschool:
- Numbers are currently limited to no more than 15 children per session.
- We ask that parents are mindful of the IPH measures of "hands, face, space, fresh air".
- We are still limiting parents access to the inside of the building. Children will enter and exit the building individually with staff.
- Children must wash their hands on entering Preschool and before they leave at the end of the day.
- Children regularly wash hands thoroughly at set intervals throughout the day.
- All surfaces that are touched are cleaned regularly throughout the day.
- Indoor space is well ventilated with open windows/doors (weather permitting)
- Children are encouraged not to touch their mouths/eyes and to use tissues if needed.
- Children must come into preschool with fresh clothes each day.
- Children must bring lunch in a hard, wipe-able container with no drinks bottles. (Drinks will be provided)
- Outdoor activities are planned daily.
Throughout the pandemic the Preschool has kept abreast of changes through the use of a "live" action plan. To support this, and as advised by DfE, the Pre-school also has an Outbreak Management Plan (OMP) which sets out how we will deal with an outbreak of COVID-19 at the setting. Both documents are reviewed and updated regularly. Click here for the latest version of the setting's OMP.