Our Pre School aims to:
1. provide high quality care and preschool education
2. create an informal, warm and caring setting which allows the child’s individual abilities to set the pace of learning and their interests to provide the inspiration for our sessions.
3. develop all aspects of learning in accordance with the Government’s Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
4. develop a partnership with parents/carers
5. provide a safe environment in which inquisitive minds can flourish
6. ensure that all children are welcomed into our group regardless of race, sex, class or disability
7. maintain close contact with North Nibley Church of England School to ensure a positive transition into the Reception Year.